The 40th annual conference is set for July 2 – 6 at the Conference Center at Pitt-Johnstown, on the picturesque campus of the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown, PA. The campus is a 650-acre mountaintop wildlife preserve with 40 acres of hiking trails.
Registrants are offered two package options:
- FULL PACKAGE: July 2 – 6 (five days, four nights). The program begins Wednesday afternoon (July 2).
- WEEKEND PACKAGE: July 4- 6 (three days, two nights). The program begins Friday evening
The education program for all packages concludes Sunday afternoon.
The conference features experts in the fields of health, nutrition, animal rights, the environment, exercise and related lifestyle areas, plus talented chefs.
Tonight we’ll explore two distinct styles of cupcake: the kind with frosting on top and cake through and through, and the frosted cream-filled variety. All vegan, all irresistible. Come bake and decorate them and take a box with you to nibble on at home. Chocolate Pudding-Filled & Frosted Chocolate Chip Cupcakes • “Buttermilk” Cupcakes with Natural Pink Icing • Chocolate Cupcakes with Piped Chocolate Cream • Gluten-Free Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Water Glaze • Carrot-Coconut Cupcakes with Double Coconut Cream & Candied Coconut • Mostess Cream-Filled Cupcakes. (Vegan)
Vegan baking is serious…seriously good! I will be the special guest for #VeganFoodChat on Wednesday, July 30th at 8:00pm EST.
Want to chat along with me? Here’s how:
1. Visit our #VeganFoodChat “chatroom” at http://nurph.com/
2. Log in using your Twitter username and password
3. Tweet along! No need to type the hashtag. It’ll be added for you!
4. You can still reply and retweet just like you would on Twitter.
Rather stay on Twitter? No problem! Just follow & add the hashtag #VeganFoodChat to your tweets to stay in the conversation!