I’m very happy to a doing a cooking demo and book signings Saturday and Sunday, Sept, 27 and 28th in Portland at Oregon’s largest plant-based food event!
- Free samples of hundreds of different foods!
- Cooking Demonstrations
- Ask the Experts
- Family and Teen Activities
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Film Screenings
The fourth annual The Seed Experience expo and conference takes place June 20th and 21st. Focusing on living a healthy, compassionate and eco-friendly lifestyle. The two-day festival will be filled with leading national brands and best-of-class local merchants featuring, sampling and selling their delicious plant-based foods, and environment-friendly, cruelty-free products and services. And, the most inspirational roster of speakers yet will be presenting and holding workshops that will empower and introduce you to a plant-based way of life, and answering any of your questions.
- Over 100 exhibitors will be sampling, selling and showcasing their amazing products and services.
- World-renowned speakers, doctors and nutritionists, and inspirational champion athletes will be presenting.
- Top chefs will be giving cooking demonstration.
- Various workshops will be offered.
- Award-winning films will be screened with the director present for Q&A.
My cooking demo will take place at 2:00pm on Saturday.
The buy tickets visit: http://theseedexperience.com/expo2015/ticket/ Use the code “fran50″ when checking out for a 50% discount.
The Arizona Vegetarian Food Festival takes place on January 9th and 10th, 2016, at the Scottsdale Civic Amphitheater in Scottsdale, AZ. I’ll be doing chocolate demos at 12:15pm each day.
Visit their website for more information: http://azvegfoodfest.com