If you’re interested in how to source, prep and cook healthy meals using whole food ingredients (taught by people who’ve done it), then keep reading.
Christine Waltermyer, has just announced her latest project, and it’s going to be a blast!
She’s pulled together SCORES of the most successful names in health and nutrition to share their best tips, strategies, and ideas for how to source, prep and cook healthy meals using whole food ingredients (taught by leading experts).
And it’s all coming to you FREE in Healthy Meal Prep Summit!
I’ll be a featured speaker for this event. You can join my session Ready Set Dessert: You can eat healthfully and have dessert too. And you’ll hear the latest and greatest from world-class health and nutrition experts like Jen Hansard, Founder of Simple Green Smoothies; PBS-featured Christina Pirello; Andrea Young, Founder and Owner of Sweet Vegan — plus many more!
Healthy Meal Prep Summit will take place August 17-23, and I can promise it’ll be a top-notch event. Christine is bringing together the biggest names and most knowledgeable experts to share their best secrets.
Here’s just a small sample of what you’ll learn during the summit sessions:
- A behind the scenes look at how to make plant-based recipes your whole family will love!
- Pro tips that will save you time and money making tasty meals that make you feel energized
- Why it’s important to attune to your moods when it comes to what you eat
- How to make delicious desserts that are refined sugar-free
- Knife skill and cooking tips that will make meal prepping go faster
- How to meal prep with ease and a sense of fun in the kitchen (goodbye overwhelm!)
- What essential ingredients and equipment you need to make meal prep work for you
- How to cook with kids and help picky eaters eat a wider variety of healthy foods, and much more!
If you’re serious about how to source, prep and cook healthy meals using whole food ingredients (taught by people who’ve done it), this is the must-attend event of the year.
Not only will you be exposed to tons of new ideas and strategies, you’ll also have the opportunity to connect in real time with some of the most innovative and cutting-edge thinkers in health and nutrition today.
These are world-class thought leaders who are setting the standard for healthy meal prep — and you can learn DIRECTLY from them!
Whether you’re a relative newcomer to plant-based meal preparation or you’ve been at it for years, you’ll learn tons of new strategies on how to source, prep and cook healthy meals using whole food ingredients (taught by people who’ve done it).