Here you can find the schedule, calendar, and events for Chef Fran Costigan, these include food demonstrations, speaking engagements, class schedules, book releases and much more.
Join us for a Philadelphia Vegan Weekend, October 18 – 20!
- Spend time with fellow vegans
- Learn about Philly’s influence on veg history
- Prepare & eat great vegan food
$415 pp double occupancy / $535 pp single occupancy includes:
- Two nights hotel accommodation
- Breakfast daily
- Walking tour (with lunch, snacks and appetizers)
- Cooking class with Fran Costigan, Vegan Pastry Queen, with brunch
Pay your own…
- Two Dinners at Philly’s Favorite Vegan Restaurants
Contact Donna at Green Earth Travel firstname.lastname@example.org 301-229-5666
Or Kim at Veg Jaunts and Journeys email@example.com 774-269-6558 for more info and to book your weekend.
Join me for my next Rouxbe live event, Let’s Talk About Ethics and Ingredients.
With Halloween, aka, the Candy Holiday coming soon, I will lead a discussion and take questions about ethically sourced and produced chocolate, sugar, and other baking staples.
I will discuss how to choose and use these ingredients in desserts, and some of my favorite October desserts will be in the mix, too.
The event is free and open to everyone, but registration is required. https://rouxbe.com/live-events/578
The 3rd Annual Montefiore Einstein Preventive Cardiology Conference will take place on November 2nd with director Robert J. Ostfeld, MD, MSc. Keynote speaker is Walter C Willet, Md, Dr. P.H.
- Define optimal preventive strategies.
- Describe the role of nutrition in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Explain optimal lifestyle approaches for Cardiovascular Disease.
- Describe how to apply preventive measures in your practice and or daily life.
- Discuss optimal lifestyle approaches for Adult Onset Diabetes.